Stephen Fry - The Catholic church is not a force for good.
The Pope could decide that all this power, all this wealth, this hierarchy of princes and bishops and archbishops and priests and monks and nuns could be sent out in the world with money and art treasures, to put them back in the countries that they once raped and violated.
They could give that money away, and they could concentrate on the apparent essence of their belief, and then, I would stand here and say the Catholic Church may well be a force for good in the world.
But until that day, it is not.
Stephen Fry's Intelligence Squared Debate, The Catholic Church Is not a force for good.
- Israel Is Not Representative of Decent Jewish Peop...
- Stephen Fry - The Catholic church is not a force f...
- MAKE ME A SANDWICH Hannibal Buress
- Dalai Lama Quote Beyond Religion.
- Becoming a Freethinker and a Scientist By Albert ...
- Einstein Anti-War Music Quote
- Church Tax Exemption.
- Eddie Griffin On Christians, Muslims, Bible, Jesus...
- RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS IN LAW, FAVORING RELIGIOUS PR...
- Gay Pride London - Gay Men and Church of England H...
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2012 (176)