RELIGIOUS NEWS IN BRIEF:
- The Pope while wearing an ankle-length dress, has thrilled trans men and women around the globe by comparing them to nuclear weapons. Apparently, both are against creation. Gay Star News.
- While ISIS continues barbarically beheading innocent men and women, top neuroscientists say head-transplants are only a couple of years away. New Scientist.
- Orthodox Jewish leaders celebrated the abandonment of any regulation concerning the practice of sucking blood from newly circumcised penises. The damage from the practise of metzitzah b'peh will be minimized only by self regulation. New York Times.
- 'Jihadi John' has been named as Mohammed (who'd have thought!) Emwazi and it has been revealed the British Muslim responsible for numerous barbaric acts against innocent people, many of whom were humanitarians, attended anger management classes as a youngster. BBC.
- A new study reveals more than half of US republicans want to unconstitutionally see Christianity established as the national religion of the USA. Source.
In other news:
- The world's first atheist orphanage raised the required $5 000 within twenty-nine hours of requesting help from the atheist community. Source.