We all come from the vagina, and what a mighty great thing the vagina is. There is an increasing trend for vagina surgery and it's quite sad to think women rather than being happy with their genitals are opting to go under the knife.
This documentary explores this growing trend and hopefully shows women that their bits are as unique as they are and there is no such thing as the perfect vagina and having surgery carries risks to fix a problem that doesn't existed.
Like the husband of the presenter in the film, I can't think of a conversation ever about a 'bad fanny' and the idea of a perfect vagina is more likely born from pictures of vaginas that are not that natural looking to start with.
- ► 2013 (32)
- Assange expects Ecuador embassy stay for up to a y...
- David Attenborough On Creationists And God - Anti...
- Free Pussy Riot _ Antitheist Blog.
- My Brother’s Keeper? Compassion predicts generosit...
- Lemon Tree - Antitheist Blog.
- Entering embassy 'suicide' for UK - Antitheist Blo...
- Stephen Fry - The Secret Life Of The Manic Depress...
- Cure For Love - Antitheists
- The Perfect Vagina - Antitheists
- Intelligence Squared - Atheism is the new fundamen...
- Peter Greenaway Religion - Cinema - Democracy.
- KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA — A 3-year-old Malaysian gi...
- Pope's Butler Likely To Stand Trial. - Antitheists...
- Nietzsche - Antitheist Blog
- Dalai Lama Extensive playlist. Emory University an...
- ▼ August (15)