Kid Finds Religious Studies Stupid and Laughable.
Fourteen year old boy fails his test for putting: "this didn't happen" as his only answer to the question, describe the book of Genesis. Technically I guess he's right, but to have scored higher, he might have scored better if he had elaborated on the myth or the story as apocryphal at the very least. Either way. I take my hat off to him and support his stance against being taught rubbish at his age, when he could be learning things of actual use. People like this young man give me hope for the future, especially as he seems quite adamant the whole class are non believers too. Religion is very slowly it seems is dying.
- ► 2013 (32)
- There's a hole in my argument dear atheist, dear a...
- Kid Finds Religious Studies Stupid and Laughable
- Anti-Blasphemy Resolution. UNGA United Nations Gen...
- Tax the Church - Church Lobbying - Antitheist
- Family Guy Ground Zero - Antitheists
- Argument From Design - Bertrand Russell
- Church Challenge to IRS Political Restriction - “P...
- ▼ October (7)