Crosstalk takes a look at the increasing upset throughout the Middle East and discusses the bigger picture and attempts to bring some context to the whole affair.
Yemeni protesters shout slogans during a protest against a film deemed insulting to the Prophet Mohammed, in Sanaa on September 13, 2012.
The reaction's culmination in the murder of the American ambassador to Libya
Protests are spreading throughout the Middle East and North Africa over the controversial anti-Muslim film ‘Innocence of Muslims.’ What effect will this have on Syria? Who is inciting further unrest in the Muslim community? Can the violence in Benghazi be justified? And will this lead to more uprisings? CrossTalking with Nabila Ramdani, Mohammed Ghanem and Vijay Prashad on September 14.
- ► 13 (32)
- Stephen Fry Transcript - Intelligence Squared Deba...
- The Life of Brian Outrage by the Religious - With ...
- Bird is the Word - Jesus Returns. Antitheist
- The General - Martin Cahill a John Boorman Film.
- DRUID SHAPESHIFTER
- Vatican Bullshit - Penn and Teller.
- Arab Blowback.
- Assange Lawyer Baltasar Garzon on Why Assange is W...
- Veteran Soldier's Speech. Mike Prysner,
- Marjoe Full Film - Antitheist Blog.
- Empire, Obama and the Last Taboo, given by John Pi...
- ▼ September (11)